Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Embossing Paste!!!! At Last!!!

Hello Friends!

Such a long wait for Stampin' Up! to come out with Embossing Paste!  I used to play with this a bit in my early days before I became a Demonstrator.  Now it's back and I can't wait to play with it again.

The catalogue also includes Palette Knives that you will need to use the Embossing Paste. These products can be found on page 201 of the 2017-18 Annual Catalogue.

Here's a video for you on this amazing new product.....




I am sure there will be lots of ideas on how to use this paste, but when I am writing this post nothing has been posted yet, because Demonstrators just got access to this product.  But I am sure ideas are coming.

If you can't see the video above, CLICK HERE to watch it on Youtube.




CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order and I will send you a special gift.   If your order is over $200 Canadian, you will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. I will still send you the Special Gift.  Of course this won't happen until I get back from our trip! I am still available by EMAIL and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Our fantastic vacation is over  :( and I will be back to share some great things with you, I hope.  LOL  Our Grandson from Northern BC is visiting, so we will be having a lot of great playing time, and none of it will be  In My Craft Room.  But I will be back!!!

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails