Thursday, July 13, 2017

Coffee Cafe Bundle Video Share

Hello Friends!

I don't drink coffee, and so I can't really understand the whole "go for a coffee" thing.  Why not "go for a card" instead?  LOL

Stampin' Up! has come out with a great suite of products centered around Coffee. On pages 30 and 31 of the new 2017-18 Annual Catalogue you will find the Coffee Break Suite of products. This suite includes:
Coffee Cafe stamp set
Coffee Cup Framelits dies
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
Coffee Break Cardstock Pack
3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon in Crumb Cake, Soft Sky and Whisper White
and the Corrugated Elements

I want to make each of the projects found on page 30 and have a whole event based on them.




Do you want to come and create with me?  EMAIL ME and I will send you my next Newsletter and you can join in the event.  If you live "out of town" you can be a Virtual Class Member.  Ask me how!!
 


CLICK HERE to go to my Online Store and place your order and I will send you a special gift.   If your order is over $200 Canadian, you will qualify for Stampin' Rewards. I will still send you the Special Gift.  Of course this won't happen until I get back from our trip! I am still available by EMAIL and I will get back to you as soon as I can.


Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails