Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Lovely Friends Bundle

Hello Lovely Friends!

Oh my Goodness, only 2 more days until we fly to Asia for our amazing Grand Vacation!  I am running around like a whirlwind trying to get things done and the final packing finished.

But it's time for another card share for you!  This one uses the Lovely Friends bundle which consists of the Lovely Friends stamp set and co-ordinating Lovely Laurel Dies.  I just love how the dies work - they are a pop up piece for the inside of the card.  But you can also use them by themselves and create interesting pieces for the front of your card.  I chose to use them inside the card for this one ...




I also used some of the new Glitter Acrylic Shapes and new In Color Bitty Bows on the front.  There is a list of supplies under my signature, and you can click on any of the images to go to my Online Store and check these products out for yourself.

Powder Pink 8-1/2 x 5-1/2; 1-1/4 x 3-1/2
Berry Burst 5-1/4 x 4; 5-1/2 x 3-1/2; 3 x 4-1/4
Whisper White 5-1/8 x 3-7/8; 1-1/4 x 3

I used the Wink Of Stella Clear Brush Pen on the small flowers and the Bitty Bow on the front of the card. I was pleasantly surprised how it worked on the bow!  Of course a little bling finishes off the card, don't you think?

If you would like a copy of the new Canadian 2017-18 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, please EMAIL ME and I will be pleased to provide you with one, if you don't already have a demonstrator.

Have a Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails