Monday, June 12, 2017

Daisy Delight Stamp Set and Matching Punch

Hello Friends!

On May 28 and then again on May 31 I had my New Catalogue Tea Party.  I was busy creating displays for it all during the last part of April and during May.  I decided to create all of these great cards using the Daisy Delight Bundle that consists of the Daisy Delight stamp set and matching Daisy Punch.  The designer paper is called Delightful Daisy and it is so beautiful.  All of the images work so well with the stamp set and punch to create some wonderful cards.

I made 6 cards using the products.  Each one has a piece of the designer paper that is 5.5 x 2, and then a strip which is 5.5 x .5.  The strip is the other side of the larger piece of patterned paper.  I thought it was a great way to showcase the designer paper, what do you think?







The Daisy Punch is so popular, that it is back ordered until June 26th, but you can still order the bundle and Stampin' Up! will ship the punch when it comes in.

During the month of June, with every $60 or more order, I will send you a special gift from the new catalogue just as a Thank You!  You never know, it may be a package of the new Faceted Gems, available in Gold or Clear (I used them in the centers of the daisies above).

CLICK HERE and you can go to my Online Store for more info, or click on any of the images in the supply list below my signature.  You can also EMAIL ME and I will be pleased to place your order for you.  If you haven't received a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue, please let me know and I will be happy to get one to you.

Have A Crafty Day!












No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails