Monday, March 27, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Stamp-a-Stack Class Card #2

Hello Friends!

This is the second of three cards we made in my March Stamp-a-Stack - Dragonfly Dreams Bundle edition.

This card was created by my good friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - Barb Tripps.  This is one of the cards we traded when we were preparing for our Occasions Catalogue Launch Open Houses way back at the beginning of January. 


This beautiful card uses the Succulents Designer Series paper for the background, then a paper doilie is sponged with Mint Macaron on the white side (leave the center white).  The Dragonfly frame is cut out of Mint Macaron, then it is either sponged or direct to the pad with Mint Macron ink to make it a bit darker in behind the Dazzling Diamonds die cut.

I can't believe this is the last week of Sale-a-Bration 2017 and we will have to wait another 9 months for it to come around again!  CONTACT ME if I can help you place an order. Or you can click on any of the product pictures below my signature to go direct to my online store and place your online order.  Anyone who orders through me in March will receive at least 5 card tutuorial sheets to create beautiful Stampin' Up! cards.

Have a Crafty Day!













1 comment:

Candy said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails