Friday, March 10, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams - A Cased Card

Hello Friends!

On Wednesday we had the March Stamp-a-Stack and we made 3 beautiful cards using the Dragonfly Dreams Bundle consisting of the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and coordinating Detailed Dragonfly Dies.  We always make 3 different cards at my Stamp-a-Stacks, and I will be sharing them over the next 3 posts.  Then I will share the projects, etc from the Bingo Stamp Camps - so stay tuned!

Here is the first card we made on Wednesday, I cased this one from the very talented Patty Bennett ...

The background is made with the new Watercolour Pencils and an Aqua Pen.  You just scribble on the colours of pencils you want to use, then swipe over the top with a wet aqua pen.  So easy and so beautiful.  I should mention that this is all done on Watercolour Paper as well.  

You "flick" some Gold Wink Of Stella Glimmer Brush Pen over the entire front.  Then you adhere the dragonflies over the top.  The spray of dragonflies die is so beautiful and is cut out of Shimmery White cardstock!

A Sweet Sugarplum bow finishes off the card (make sure you wrap the ribbon around the Watercolour Paper before adhering it to the Rich Razzleberry layer)!  

A complete list of all of the products used for this card is below my signature.

EMAIL ME if you have and comments or questions, I love hearing from you.
CLICK on any of the pictures below to go to my online store to order the products for your very own.  

Don't forget about the Sale-A-Bration bonus for the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit. Get 2 extra stamp sets OF YOUR CHOICE when you purchase $165 in product for only $135 (in Canada).  If you don't have a Demonstrator, I would love to help you out.  My Team of Craft Room Stampers meets monthly and we would love for you to join us.  
CLICK HERE to go to my website, then click on JOIN THE FUN and follow the prompts to start your Stampin' Up! journey!

Have a Crafty Day!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails