Friday, February 3, 2017

Why Should I Buy The "Starter Kit"?



Hello Friends.

Did you know that one of the main reasons I started my blog was to connect with you? Along with that, I now want to grow my Team across Canada. I love what I do, and want to share this with as many people as possible. Our motto at Stampin’Up! is “Inspire.Create.Share.” I am inspired to share this opportunity with you. We have such beautiful products to create with and it is so hard to limit yourself to just one or two. 

Why not get a discount so you can truly unleash your creativity?

The wonderful thing is that you can get the starter kit with no strings attached. There really is nothing to lose. Nothing at all. You simply copy and paste this link
    https://ida.stampinup.com/en-ca/?demoid=2028928
and your fun journey will begin. You get to pick out $165 of products, but before you do that you will be prompted to choose two FREE stamp sets as a bonus during Sale-a-Bration which lasts till March 31. You can choose whatever you want in your kit - ink pads, stamp sets, tools, it doesn’t matter. You can’t go over the $165, so choose carefully and get as close as you can. Once you have purchased the kit, you can also place additional orders and you will not only get 20% instant income, you will also be able to earn hostess benefits (at least 10% on a $200 order) and free Sale-a-Bration products (a free item with every $60 you spend).

 


So did you guess what the best deal in the catalog is? Yes, it is the Starter Kit. And the value is that high because you get to pick two free stamp sets out of any current catalog. Some of the larger wood stamp sets are $68!!! You will also get a Business Starter Pack including catalogues and order forms to share. There is an index of stamp sets at the back of the Annual Catalogue, this could help you narrow your search.

Spread the joy of Stampin’ Up! Everyone needs a hobby that is meaningful to get them through the stresses of life. This hobby is extra special because it also makes other people happy when they receive your handmade cards or projects.

I am also available to help you teach your first class and introduce your people to your new hobby. If you live more than a couple of hours away from me, we can do a video chat or phone call. You can also just happily play with your new products all by yourself. You customize the kit to your needs as a Hobby Demo or Business Builder.




Are you inspired to begin your journey? Click here. I feel so lucky to have had the opportunity to purchase the Starter Kit early just for my own fun. The opportunities are endless. Since I began, almost 10 years ago, I've met many people who have become lifelong friends. I have met many people in my own classes, but also fellow demonstrators at conventions and on trips. My life is so much richer because of my Stampin’ Up! experience. The latest blessing was qualifying for a one week trip to Thailand for two from Stampin’ Up! 

I encourage you to think about investing in yourself. It is a very small investment that could change your life.



I hope that you will consider being a part of my Craft Room Stampers Team. We get together once a month on the 1st Monday of each month at 7 pm (Pacific Time).  You can join us in person, or electronically.  We share ideas, cards, techniques, and laughter.  Being part of a “family” fills my life with happiness and many blessings.

Have a Crafty Day!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails