Monday, February 20, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Card Share

Hello Friends!

Wow, this has been such a busy few days.  With the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-Bration promotion happening until March 31st, people have been busy buying and qualifying for FREE products!  And, I have had people joining my Craft Room Stampers Team. I am truly blessed and appreciate everything that has been going on.

One of the wonderful bundles in the 2017 Occasions Catalogue is the Dragonfly Dreams bundle on page 26.  You can do so much with the stamps and dies from these products, from clean and simple cards, to stepped up versions with more stamping and some sponging. Then there are the shaker cards!  Oh My!

Here is a card I made for a swap I was in back in January in a conference in Toronto with some amazing fellow Demonstrators....



After stamping the dots (in peekaboo peach) and the dragonfly image (in crumb cake) onto white card stock, I coloured the wings with a couple of Stampin' Write markers.  Then I used the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Brush to bling it up a bit.  I cut the matching dragonfly die out of vellum and adhered it on top of the dragonfly image.  Such a nice card, and you can make it clean and simple by not stamping the dots, or you could even add some embellishments and lift it up a bit!

Don't forget, during Sale-a-Bration, with every $60 (Canadian) you spend on Stampin' Up! products before shipping and handling, you will enjoy "shopping" in the Sale-a-Bration brochure for a FREE item.  You can find the links to all of our catalogues in the right hand side bar of my blog.  And you can shop from either catalogue, or from the online only items.  They all count towards your $60!

If your wish list is huge, you might want to consider joining my Team.  You can get over $301 worth of product(s) for only $135 - and you won't get charged shipping or handling!!!  CLICK HERE to go to my website and then click on JOIN THE FUN to purchase the Ultimate Stampin' Up! Bundle (aka the starter kit lol).

EMAIL ME if I can help, or if you have questions.

Have a Crafty Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails