Friday, February 10, 2017

Craft Room Stampers Team Swap Cards

Hello Friendsw!

On the first Monday of each month we have a Team Get Together.  All of my team is invited to join in on the festivities.  Some are able to come in person, and some join us via skype.

In January we decided to have a Team Swap based on products from the new Occasions Catalogue.  Each member who wanted to participate (it is voluntary) made enough cards so that each of the other participants received one.  Those who live out of town mail their cards to me, and I mail them back once the swap is done.

Here are the cards we swapped this time ....

 
Created by Carla Neville

Created by Louise Berlinski

Created by Rhea Laver

Created by Sharon Newman

Created by Valerie Barker

None of my Team who participated have blogs so I can't link you to them.  But they are amazingly talented stampers, wouldn't you agree?  Leave a comment here for them and I will make sure they get it.

Place an online order through me, and I will email you 5 card tutorials using products from the new 2017 Occasions Catalogue.  How sweet is that?  Products like Beautiful You, Special Reason and Sealed With Love!  CLICK HERE to go to my online store.

Have a Crafty Day!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my! These cards are all beautiful. Way to go ladies!

Unknown said...

Where does one get the heart dye?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails