Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Balloon Pop Up Dies - Video Share

Hello Friends!

Today is the BIG day we have been anticipating since the beginning of December.  It is the launch of the new Occasions Catalogue and the start of the 2017 Sale-A-Bration promotion.

The new catalogue and all it's amazing products is now available, I sure hope you have your copy by now.  If not, EMAIL ME in Canada and I will get one off to you.

CLICK HERE for a link to the Canadian 2017 Occasions Catalogue in PDF



CLICK HERE for a link to the Canadian 2017 Sale-A-Bration Brochure in PDF

Today I have a video share for you on the new and amazing Balloon Pop Up Dies.  When Stampin' Up! brought out the Party Pop Up Dies, I was really hoping they would expand on this line of products, and they have!!!

Here's the video for you ....



I will be back tomorrow with a couple of cards I made using this die set, and the co-ordinating Balloon Adventures stamp set.

Have a Crafty Day!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails