Friday, December 30, 2016

Just Sayin' Hello - A CASED Stampin' Up! Card

Hello Friends!

The card I am sharing with you today was cased from Judy May on Pinterest.  I love pink and black together, and by adding a bit of gold it just sets the whole card off.



I don't use the Hello You dies a lot, but they are pretty great I must say.

Stamps:  Floral Phrases, Crazy About You, Birthday Banners
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White craft, Memento
Markers:  Wink Of Stella Clear Brush Pen
Cardstock:  Melon Mambo - 11 x 4-1/4; 1-1/2 x 3-1/2
                   Basic Black - 4 x 5-1/4
                   Whisper White - 4 x 2; 5-1/4 x 4 for inside
                   Gold Foil - 1/2 x 4 (x 2 pieces); 1-3/4 x 3-1/2
Pop Of Pink designer series paper 4 x 4 (cut in half)
Other:  Hello You Dies; Bunches of Banners Dies

CLICK HERE to go to my online store and order some great Christmas products by Stampin' Up! before they go away for good on January 4th.  Some items are already sold out.  Or please EMAIL ME and I will be happy to place the order for you.

Have a Crafty Day, I will be back next year!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails