Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Inside The Lines Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!

Hello Friends!

The annual Sale-A-Bration (SAB) sale by Stampin' Up! is right around the corner.  You don't want to miss this one, there are some a-m-a-z-i-n-g FREE products available this year.

Today I am going to share with you the Inside The Lines designer series paper that is available for FREE with at qualifying $60 order (Canada) before shipping and tax.



At my Team Party in December, we got the change to colour this paper with the brand new Watercolour Pencil Crayons.  Oh My Goodness!!  We were hooked, even the member who does not like colouring, said they are great.  I will share the card with you another time, as it is a surprise for my New Catalogue Tea Party happening on Thurs. January 5th.  If you are local, come and see what is coming in the new catalogue and SAB brochure!  You can pick up your very own copy of each as well as doing a make 'n take using new products.

If you aren't local, EMAIL ME and I will be happy to provide you with a copy of each one (if you don't already have a demonstrator that is and you live in Canada).

CLICK HERE to go to my online store and order some great Christmas products by Stampin' Up! before they go away for good on January 4th.  Some items are already sold out.  Or please EMAIL ME and I will be happy to place the order for you.

Have a Crafty Day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails