Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Slider Easel Card Share Stampin' Up!

Hello Friends

We recently had a Team Meeting with my downline.  Each month one of my Team Members does a make 'n take, and I do another one.  I am so impressed with the creativity and knowledge of my Team Members. They are truly special to me.

Carla brought this amazing Slider Easel Card (at least that's what I am calling this technique).  I held a class yesterday on how to make this card.

Here's the front, see that bit of ribbon on top? You pull on it and a shimmery white piece pulls out of the card. It is attached to the night of navy foldy part which raises as you pull up on the ribbon.


Here it is pulled up all the way so you can see the pulled piece and the sentiment under neath it.


Another view showing how it pops up.  What isn't shown on this one is the sentiment we stamped on the shimmery white piece.


I don't know where Carla got the idea for this card, but I feel confident it was on Pinterest somewhere.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails