Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November Monthly Stampin' Club Card #2 Share

Hello friends!

On Friday I shared the first of 2 cards we created at our November Monthly Stampin' Club get together.

Here is the second card we created, a fun fall birthday card.


This card is laughingly known as a GMO, which stands for Glenda Mollet Original.  It does happen some times where I create a card from scratch.

I love Halloween stamps and dies, but the time to use them is so short that I decided to stretch out and use them for a fun fall birthday card.  I used the Cookie Cutter Halloween stamp set and the Halloween Scenes framelits dies.  The texture on the ground is made with the Seaside embossing folder.  I love the new layering ovals and plan on using them a lot.  I just received the brand new Stitched Shapes dies which co-ordinate with the layering ovals.  Just think, scalloped, smooth and stitched oval, circle and square shapes that all work together.  I can't wait to get creating!

CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian online store to purchase your Stampin' Up! supplies.

EMAIL ME and I will be happy to place your order for you.  Or email me if you would like to join our Monthly Club.  You don't have to live here in beautiful Port Alberni, BC, we can do the club online like one of our members who lives in Prince Edward Island. You can't get any further away from where I live, than where she lives!

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails