Monday, October 17, 2016

Magic Christmas Stampin' Up! Card

Hello Friends!

On Wed I will be holding my October Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class.  We will be making 3 wonderful cards using the Magic Christmas stamp set.

This set has a Santa Train image in it, and I just couldn't resist buying it as soon as I saw it.

Here's the Santa Train card we will be making .....

I stamped the image in VersaMark ink then used the new Red Glitter Embossing Powder on it.  It is amazingly sparkley ....

I used the new Green Glitter Embossing Powder on the sentiment.  A bit of Red Foil Thread completes this card.

Want to join us for the class?  Just EMAIL ME and I would be happy to sign you up!  Can't make it to the class in person?  Request the class in the mail version.  Contact me for more information.  CLICK HERE to go to my online store and order these supplies.

The other 2 cards will follow in the next 2 blog posts.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails