Friday, October 21, 2016

Magic Christmas Stampin' Up! Card #3

Hello Friends!

Here is the final card included in my Magic Christmas Stamp-A-Stack Class I held this past Wednesday.


I just love how you can colour as little or as much on this Santa Train image as you want.  I elected to colour just a tiny bit of the image to make it pop.  Also, I used the Wink of Stella Gold Brush Pen on the ornaments and headlight for the train.

You can still request this Class In The Mail.  Just EMAIL ME and we can work out the details.
Or CLICK HERE and go to my Canadian online store to purchase these supplies yourself.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi I love this card can you send me the measurements of this card and what stamp sets you used thank you

Glenda Mollet said...

Patricia I am happy to send you the PDF tutorial for these cards that I created back in 2016.
The tutorial is $10 Cdn. Please email me at gjmollet@shaw.ca to make the arrangements.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails