Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Magic Christmas Stampin' Up! Card #2

Hello Friends!

I am back today with the second card we will be making in today's Magic Christmas Stamp-A-Stack class.


I used some of the This Is Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper on this card.  Then added some Wink Of Stella Clear Brush Pen on the trees to make them sparkle. I coloured in some of the snowflakes on the designer paper with the Cherry Cobbler marker to jazz it up a bit.

Here's an up close picture of the bling!

You can still request this class by mail.  Just EMAIL ME and we can work out the details.
Or CLICK HERE to go to my online store and purchase all these wonderful supplies yourself.

I will be back on Friday with the last of the 3 cards in this class.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails