Friday, September 9, 2016

September Monthly Stampin' Club Cards

Hello Friends!

Forgive my late post, we went to the fall fair last night and I did not get my post done.

Each month the Monthly Stampin' Club gets together in my studio and we create two great projects. I try to do at least one technique and one fun project.

This month we did the Telescoping Card Technique.  I was recently at a friend's stamping studio for a "play date" with another friend.  We are all Stampin' Up! Demonstrators and love to get together and be pampered for a day.  When we go to each others craft spaces, the one who hosts usually preps a couple of projects for us to do.  It is just like going to a class, and we had a blast.  There is usually food involved too, of course.

Here is the card we did that day, thanks Mi Ran Bigrigg for the great technique.


To do this technique, you stamp your image on a 3x3 piece of whisper white cardstock. Then using two of the Layering Squares dies by Stampin' Up! you cut the stamped image in 3 pieces.  The largest layer is adhered flat to the card front.  The middle layer is popped up on one layer of Dimensionals, and the center layer is up on two layers of Dimensionals.  We also did some sponging to further separate the layers.

The other card we did was created by another friend, fellow Demonstrator, and fellow play date attendee, Barb Tripps.


This uses the Floral Phrases bundle (pg 77 Annual Catalogue #142355 $56.50 Canadian).  Don't you just love the Night of Navy / White combination?  It's one of my favourites.

Email me if you would like to order these supplies by Stampin' Up!

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

1 comment:

Carolyn Dieleman said...

Oh, I love both of these cards, Glenda! And I've been meaning to try my hand at a telescoping card for ages, so now I really must! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails