Friday, September 30, 2016

Halloween Scene Dies and School Treats

Hello Friends!

Whew, what a week!  I cut over 1300 pieces of cardstock getting ready for upcoming classes.  I sure gave my paper cutters a work out.

I also prepped to make 75 of these cute Halloween Treats for our Grandsons to take to school for their classmates and teachers.


Last night the Grandsons and I started doing them.  I bought some eyeball chocolates and some mini rollos and we put them in a tiny zip bag.  Then we will be adding the tag as you see it.  They will write their names on the back of them.

These Grandsons LOVE Halloween, and the middle one has his birthday a couple of days before Halloween.  This year he wants an Eyeball / Lego party!

The new Halloween Scenes Edgelits dies are just perfect for whipping up the components of the tags.  Its a lot of cutting with the Big Shot, but I figure if we do a few each time they are here we will get them done.  You can also bundle it with the Spooky Fun stamp set and save 10%!


Would love to see what you are doing for Halloween!  Leave a comment below ....

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails