Tuesday, August 23, 2016

New Catalogue Tea Party - Holiday 2016-17 Edition

Hello Friends!

Each time Stampin' Up! releases a new catalogue, I have a Tea Party to launch it.  There are games, prizes, door prizes, a make 'n take, refreshements, goodies .......  well you get the picture.

There are also copies of the new catalogue to touch, hold, feel, drool over and take home with you. Wouldn't you love a copy of the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue ?  Well, come on over to my Tea Party and I would be happy to give you a copy.

If you can't make the Tea Party, just EMAIL ME and I will make arrangements for you to get your own copy (if you don't already have a Demonstrator).

I can't show you picture of the inside of the catalogue, but I can show you the cover ...


And we also had a new Annual Catalogue in June, if you don't already have a copy, EMAIL ME and I will make arrangements for you to get one of these too!


I have been busy making samples from the Holiday Catalogue for my Tea Party.  I don't want to post them yet and spoil the surprise for those who can attend.  But I will post them once the Tea Party is over.  Here are the details of the fun day ....

   Holiday Catalogue Tea Party - Port Alberni Edition
   Monday, August 29, 2016
   Drop in any time between 1 pm and 4 pm or 6 pm to 8 pm
   Location - Port Alberni, BC, Canada (contact me for exact location)

If you live in Powell River on the beautiful Sunshine Coast of BC, there will be a Tea Party there as well ....

   Holiday Catalogue Tea Party - Powell River Edition
   Sunday, September 4, 2016
   Drop in any time between 1 pm and 5 pm
   Location - Powell River, BC, Canada at Betty's house (contact me for address)

If you can't make either of these days, EMAIL ME and I will bring the Tea Party to your neck of the woods on a day or evening that works for both of us.

I did post a video on the Home Sweet Home bundle from the new catalogue HERE if you missed it.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails