Monday, July 4, 2016

Win The Stampin' Up! Letters For You stamp set and Large Letters Dies Bundle For Free!!!

Hello Friends!

I have started a Win This Bundle board for my Canadian customers.


Place a Canadian order of $60 (before shipping and tax) through me, and I will put your name on one square of the board above.  If your Canadian order is $120 (before shipping and tax) I will put your name on two squares!

Once the squares are all filled in, I will draw a name and one lucky Canadian customer will win the Letters For You stamp set (photopolymer) and Large Letters framelits Dies FOR FREE!!

CLICK HERE to go to my online store and place your Canadian order now.  Don't forget to designate me as your Demonstrator.

EMAIL ME and I would be happy to place your Canadian order for you.

I will keep you updated periodically on how far along we are.

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet (Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails