Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Shaker Card - Jar of Love Bundle

Hello Friends!

Today I have a Shaker Card to share with you.  I shared the video by Stampin' Up! on how to make these fun inter-active cards HERE.


The supplies I used are listed below with clickable links to my online store.

I used a soft sky card base, then layered the calypso coral and a piece of By The Shore designer paper on top.  The jar is die cut out of some very vanilla cardstock and a piece of window sheet is adhered to the back.  The sentiment is stamped in dapper denim and is from the Birthday Banners stamp set.  The background behind the window is soft sky with the fish from Jar of Love stamp set stamped randomly in soft sky ink. The fish are stamped in dapper denim and calypso coral and die cut using the Everyday Jars dies.  I added them and some metallic sequins to the shaker part and adhered everything together. Then mounted it on the prepared card base.

These cards are really fun to make, but Oh My, they are more fun to play with and make the shaker pieces jump all over.

CLICK HERE to go to my Canadian online store to order these supplies for yourself, or EMAIL ME and I would be happy to place your Canadian order for you.  Don't forget the Bonus Days promotion happening until July 31st.  See that information HERE in this blog post.

EDITED: this card was cased from Barb Tripps

Have a Crafty Day!  Glenda Mollet


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails