Monday, June 27, 2016

Love You Lots Fun Fold Card Share

Hi Friends!

Back in May I participated in a local Birthday Card Swap with some Vancouver Island Demonstrators.  One of the cards I got was this fun fold card using some Hostess stamp sets.




This card was created by the very talented Julie Swaren.  I did not want to change anything on it and used it for a recent class I held in Powell River.  This card is called a tri-fold I believe and uses the Hostess stamp sets Love you Lots and Fabulous Flora, which are two of my favourite stamp sets from the new 2016-17 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.


You can click on the stamp set pictures above to go to my online store and place an order.  You can get these stamp sets with a qualifying order of $200 (CDN) or more.

Come back next time for a video on how I set up and maintain my clear mount stamp sets.

Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails