Thursday, May 12, 2016

Video Thursday - My First Video - Traveler Masculine card

Hello Everyone!

I am excited to share my very first video with you today.  I created a video on how to make this card ....


I used the Stampin' Up! Traveler stamp set and created this folded designer paper card.

Here is my video, please be kind as I was very nervous ........



                         

Let me know what you think!  EMAIL ME or leave a comment below.  You can go to MY ONLINE STORE and order these products.  Thank you!

 Have a crafty day!  Glenda Mollet



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first video Glenda - great job! I really like that you listed all the products being used at the beginning of the video so could assemble what I needed and then just follow along. Loved the card.

Ann

Cathy Miller said...

Glenda -- that was a fantastic video tutorial. If you hadn't said it was your first and mentioned that you were nervous, I would never have been able to tell. Your voice was clear, the instructions were concise, and you even work well "upside down". Kudos to you. Great job! (and now I have to go make this card - you are such an enabler.... cause I have to buy the stamp set first lololol) -- CathyM

Carolyn Dieleman said...

What a fabulous card and video, Glenda. I love this card - especially since my husband and a brother-in-law are rather passionate about steam trains. Now I have the perfect card to make thanks to your great instructions!

quirks59m said...

Great video - I have made this design before but never thought of using that set. Love the card.

More please . . .

Margaret Page said...

Awesome job for your first Video Glenda, love the card!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails