Monday, January 4, 2016

2016 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues Tea Party

Happy 2016 to everyone!  I hope you had a fabulous New Year's Eve.

Today, Monday January 4th, is my New Catalogue Tea Party.  I hold this Tea Party at the beginning of each new Stampin' Up! catalogue.  I will be showcasing all the amazing products in the 2016 Occasions Catalogue and the FREE items in this year's Sale-A-Bration brochure.

Lots of samples have been created with the new products and I will have them all set out, with their accompanying supplies, for everyone to see and touch and feel.  There is also a make 'n take for everyone who attends, using some great new things in the catalogue and brochure.  Here is the card we will be making ....


It uses the new World Traveler Embossing Folder and the Mint Macaron Baker's Twine that is included in the Combo Pack with Melon Mambo and Black.  The stamp set is Sky Is The Limit from the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  This is available for a limited time and will disappear on February 15th, to be replaced with another fabulous product.  There are 3 items that are only available for a limited time ~ The above mentioned stamp set, the Perfectly Artistic designer paper and the Hello stamp set.  I used the Clear Wink Of Stella pen on the center of the propeller, but you can't see it in this picture.  I have used this pen so much my first one is almost empty!  I LOVE Stella!

I would love to show you my display boards, but I can't post pictures of the actual products until they go live on January 5th (tomorrow).  I will post them when I can.

Have a crafty day!
Glenda Mollet

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails