Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Open Sea - Ship In A Bottle Card

The first card in my trilogy using The Open Sea stamp set.



I received this awesome card in a swap at the Stampin' Up! Convention in July 2014 from Pat Zweber.  My stampin' customers bugged me long and hard until I included it in a stampin' class.  In March I had an entire class based around this stamp set called The Open Sea (click on the image to go to my web store) ......
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=123032&dbwsdemoid=2028928
This is the first card from the class.  In the next 2 posts I will share the other 2 cards with you.  They are equally as amazing as this one is.  Thanks, Pat!

  Stamps:  The Open Sea, Gifts of Kindness
  Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar, Early Espresso, Pacific Point
  Paper:  Naturals Ivory, Pacific Point, Soft Sky
  Other:  Masks, Bottle Template, Clear Embossing Powder, Aqua Pen, Sponges, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, 1-1/4" Punch, Banner Punch (SAB), 1/8" Handheld Punch, Brights Candy Dots

I had to figure out how to get the bottle template.  I had customers searching their Cricut cartridges, online, and anywhere else I could think of. When that did not work, I just photo copied the card and cut out the bottle and the cork.  Worked like a charm.

Happy Stampin' and Creatin'  . . . . . . .

1 comment:

Heather said...

Searching for the right ship in a bottle card for an upcoming swap - yours was the closest thing to perfect for idea. thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails