Monday, February 3, 2014

Harry Potter Owl Punch Art Card

This month I brought back my Monthly Punchie Class with this cute Harry Potter Owl .....

Our daughter-in-law sent me a picture from Pinterest of this card and asked if I could create it for her.  Our grandson had a Harry Potter birthday party to go to.  So of course I did, then I forgot to write down who the originator was.  Then I went back into Pinterest and .....  well you know how it is.  So much to see, so little time to see it!  If this is yours, please email me so I can give you credit, and thank you!

  Stamps: Gifts Of Kindness
  Ink:  StazOn, Real Red
  Paper:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Neutrals Pattern DSP
  Other:  Owl Punch, Circles Die #6

Punch art is one of my passions. I make lots of them, but rarely give them away.  I love them so much!  Next post I will share the other card we made in this class.

Happy Stampin' and Punchin'  .. .. .. ..  

1 comment:

ColourmehappyDi said...

Hi Glenda
Just saw your cute version of my HP owl card Glad it provided you with some inspiration. You'll find my original here:
http://dianebarnes.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/harry-potter-owl-pocket-card.html
Inky wishes, Di

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails