Friday, February 7, 2014

2014 Calendar - 3D Class

This year I am trying to add some 3D items into my class mix.  This month we made this great 2014 Calendar ....



I used the basic calendar base from the one I made last year, and used my ultra, very favourite Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up - Modern Medley.  I keep letting the powers that be know that I would really appreciate it if they kept this DSP in the next catalogue!  Oh Please!!!!
Ah-hem, back to the task at hand - - - LOL.  Every September I order a whole bunch of these mini calendars with no idea what I will do with them.  I make them available to my customers, so if you are looking for some (in Canada) let me know and I will add you to the list for this year.

  Stamps:  Flower Shop
  Ink:  StazOn
  Paper:  Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Silver Glimmer, Modern Medley DSP
  Other:  Pansy Punch, Bird Punch, XL Rhinestones, 2014 calendar

I have my calendar sitting on my desk right beside my monitor where I can look at it all the time.  Give one of these calendars a try.  You cut a piece of basic black cardstock 10-1/2 x 5-1/2, score it at 4-1/4, 5-1/4 and 6-1/4.  Decorate it as desired. I used two velcro dots to hold the top together, but you can punch a hole in it and tie it with twine or ribbon, or use adhesive.  If you want to mail it, it fits into a regular sized card envelope.

Happy Stampin' .... ..... .....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails