Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wildflower Meadow in Coastal Cabana


The new Wildflower Meadow Bundle by Stampin' Up! is a truly awesome set!

As promised, here is the card we made at my recent Tea Party.  Everyone who attended had the opportunity to make this great card and take it home with them.  When we were shown the sneak peek items we could pre-order as Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, I was unsure about this bundle.  But the more I looked at it, the more I saw it's possibilities.  I think my favourite new In Colour is this one, Coastal Cabana.  It is cool, yet warm, and crisp while being inviting.  I can see myself using a lot of this ink and cardstock.  Can't wait until the catalogue goes live on May 31st, to order some ribbon to go with it.
I also used the brand new Label Love bundle.  It consists of a great stamp and co-ordinating new Artisan Label punch!  Whoo hoo, I LOVE bundles.  Not only do the products co-ordinate with each other, but you can buy the bundle at a 15% savings from buying the products individually.  Now what can be better than that?

   Stamps:  Wildflower Meadow, Label Love
   Ink:  Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Basic Black marker
   Paper:  Whisper White, Coastal Cabana
   Other:  Wildflower Meadow EF, Artisan Label punch, Perfect Polka Dot EF, Basic Rhinestones

There are 10 Bundles in the new catalogue.  Here is a list of them complete with page numbers ....
  1.  Chalk Talk - page 12                             2.  Label Love - page 32
  3.  Backyard Basics - page 79                    4.  Wildflower Meadow - page 83
  5.  Flower Shop - page 95                          6.  Beautifully Baroque - page 113
  7.  Mosaic Madness - page 123                  8.  Six Sided Sampler - page 125
  9.  Tag A Bag - page 159                           10.  Tag A Box - page 159

Check them out!!!  Then Happy Stampin' .... 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails