Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Home Based Business Fair Make 'n Take Cards

On March 13th, I will be involved in the Home Based Business Fair in Port Alberni. It is a "home show" type show with over 25 vendors who have home based businesses around our area. I will be having a draw for THIS box of cards, showing some of my creations, have the Stampin' Up! catalogues and some stamp and paper samples there. I will also be doing a Make 'N Take. I was stumped what to do that was quick, easy, inexpensive but pack a WOW factor. When I read the latest Stampin' Success magazine, there on page 21 was my answer!!! These little 3x3 gift cards are adorable. I used the Welcome Neighbour DSP from the SAB brochure, added some cardstock (not textured) and some striped ribbon. I also got Birthday Bliss as a SAB item, so it was free too. The directions say to put a slit in the top of the card to put the ribbon through, but I did not want the hassle of a knife in public, so I used the slot punch instead. It works awesomely!!! Here are the cards and colour combinations I came up with..........







Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I truly appreciate each and every one of you! I know I don't answer many of the comments that are posted on my blog. But please know that I read every one, and love receiving them. I appreciate the time you take to leave a "footprint" on my blog!................. Glenda Mollet

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails